DENTAL AMALGAM MERCURY SYNDROME .. www.dams.cc DAMS Intl. St Paul, Mn, 55015
The Mercury Connection to Common Chronic Health Conditions
MS, ALS, Lupus, CFS, FM, PD, RA, Alzheimer’s, Depression, ADD, Periodontal Disease
(common exposures, mechanisms of causality, treatment, clinical results of treatment)
There has been a huge increase in the incidence of degenerative neurological conditions in virtually all Western countries over the last 2 decades. The increase in Alzheimer’s has been over 300% while the increase in Parkinson’s and other motor neuron disease has been over 50%. The primary cause appears to be increased exposures to toxic pollutants. (10)
Mercury is documented by thousands of peer-reviewed medical studies and clinical experience to be a common cause of many chronic systemic health conditions such as MS, Lupus, ALS, CFS, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Alzheimer’s, Autism, ADHD, Depression and Mood Disorders, Periodontal Disease, etc.(1,6-9) Clinics treating many thousands of such patients have documented that the majority recover or significantly improve after proper, timely, treatment of these conditions, as documented below.
Amalgam dental fillings are the largest mercury exposure for most people, and daily exposure often exceeds government health guidelines (5). The above conditions have been found to be caused by synergistic exposure to mercury and other toxics, along with related effects of opportunistic pathogens that those with weakened immune systems are susceptible to such as viruses, mycoplasma, parasites, bacterial infections, Candida, etc.(1,4,11).
Amalgam fillings of mothers are the largest prenatal source of mercury exposure in the fetus and infants of mothers with amalgam fillings, and prenatal exposures are documented to have significant effects(1). The largest source of mercury exposure in infants prior to recent restrictions, and which have commonly exceeded government health guidelines is from mercury thimerosal in vaccines(3). The National Academy of Sciences reports that approximately 50% of U.S. children are affected by significant developmental conditions, with a large portion of these due to exposure to prenatal and neonatal exposure to mercury and other toxics(3,4,1).
According to the EPA, CDC, and FDA a significant number of mothers also have enough mercury exposure from mercury in fish to cause developmental effects(2). The main sources of mercury in fish are coal power plants, incinerators, and amalgam dental fillings. Municipal sewer agencies have found all sewer systems in the U.S. to have high levels of mercury, with the largest source being mercury flushed down toilets daily from human excretion at home or business sewers of those with amalgam dental fillings(2),along with dental offices. Over 20% of U.S. lakes have warnings to limit fish consumption due to mercury, along with large numbers of rivers and bays(2). Over 50% of Florida rivers and lakes have warnings.
Review papers with hundreds of peer-reviewed medical study references are available that document the common mercury exposure levels, mechanisms of causality, treatment, and treatment results of thousands of clinical cases for the following:
Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus, etc. http://www.myflcv.com/ms.html
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis(ALS) http://www.myflcv.com/als.html
CFS, FM, RA, Lupus http://www.myflcv.com/cfsfm.html
Periodontal Conditions http://www.myflcv.com/periodon.html
Autism, PDD http://www.myflcv.com/kidshg.html
ADD, dyslexia, LD http://www.myflcv.com/tmlbn.html
Oral galvanism,EMF http://www.myflcv.com/galv.html
Immune Conditions http://www.myflcv.com/immunere.html
Cardiovascular Conditions http://www.myflcv.com/cardio.html
Neurological Conditions http://www.myflcv.com/neurohg.html
Other chronic conditions http://www.myflcv.com/dams.html
1. B. Windham, Common exposure levels and mechanisms of causality of 40
chronic health conditions due to mercury exposure from amalgam fillings. 2001,
Over 4000 peer-reviewed medical studies or Government documents and 60,000
clinical cases of recovery or significant improvement from these conditions after
amalgam replacement and treatment, as documented by doctors.
2. DAMS Fact Sheet, The Environmental Effects of Mercury Exposure from Amalgam Affect Everyone. 2018, http://www.myflcv.com/damspr2f.html
3. B.Windham(Ed.), Cognitive and Behavioral Effects of Prenatal and Neonatal Exposure to Toxic Metals, 2018, http://www.myflcv.com/tmlbn.html
4. B. Windham(Ed.), Health Effects of Exposure to Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
(Dioxins, PCBs, Pesticides, Organochlorine chemicals, etc.) (Over 200 peer-reviewed
medical studies) http://www.myflcv.com/indexe.html
5. Documentation that dental amalgam is the largest source of both inorganic and methyl mercury in most with several amalgam fillings, DAMS FACT SHEET, www.flcv.com/damspr1.html
6. Neurological effects of mercury toxicity, Review, B.Windham (Ed.), http://www.myflcv.com/neurohg.html
7. Allergic, Immune, and Autoimmune Effects of mercury toxicity, Review, B. Windham (Ed.)
8. Mechanisms by which mercury causes MS, Lupus, RA, Scleroderma, ALS, etc.
Review, B.Windham, (Ed.), http://www.myflcv.com/ms.html
9. Oral effects of mercury exposure, Review, B. Windham (Ed.),
10..Pritchard C. et al, Pollutants appear to be the cause of the huge rise in degenerative neurological conditions. Public Health, Aug 2004; &Effects of toxic metals on children, Review, B. Windham(ED.), http://www.myflcv.com/kidshg.html
11. (a) Dr. Garth Nicholson, Institute for Molecular Medicine, Huntington Beach, Calif., www.immed.org & Michael Guthrie, R.Ph. ImmuneSupport.com 07‑18‑2001 Mycoplasmas – The Missing Link in Fatiguing Illnesses, ; & New Treatments for Chronic Infections Found in Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Gulf War Illnesses, ; & &(b) M.M. van Benschoten, ““Acupoint Energetics of Mercury Toxicity and Amalgam Removal with Case Studies,”” American Journal of Acupuncture, Vol. 22, No. 3, 1994, pp. 251-262; & M.M. Van Benschoten and Associates, Reseda, Calif. Clinic; http://www.mmvbs.com/; & Hulda Clark, The Cure of All Diseases, New Century Press, 2002., https://alternativa-za-vas.com/support-files/cure_for_all_diseases.pdf
Technical Contact: B.Windham (Engineer), email@example.com
DAMS Coordinator- Florida, 850-878-9024
(Note: the majority of medical studies summarized here can be found in the National Institute of Health Library of Medicine Medline: www.nlm.nih.gov/ )