Effective Treatments of Coronavirus & other virus conditions (oxygen therapy-HBOT, Ozone & H2O2- & vitamin C IV, etc.)
I. Immune Health and Prevention of Viruses and Reducing Health Effects and Risk
1. Supplements thought to be useful in the prevention of coronavirus infection include Vitamin D, Quercetin, Zinc, NAC, elderberry, spirulina, beta-glucan, glucosamine, selenium, lipoic acid, sulforaphane, resveratrol, Bifidobacterium bifidum strain probiotics and sporebiotics , proteolytic enzymes such as lumbrokinase, nattokinase and serrapeptase , Vitamin K - Dr. Joseph Mercola
3. American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)--
Safe and Natural Approaches to Prevent & Treat COVID-19 & Other Viral Infections , Wednesday, April 8, 2020 (supplements to reduce CV Risk)
4. THE HEALTH ARSENAL YOU SHOULD HAVE (colloidal silver, high amounts of vitamin C, Vit D3, neti pot (salt, silver), eoBlend supplements), ozone therapy)
II. Risky Habits/Exposures Increase Coronavirus Risk
III. MATH+ protocol- Highly Successful Coronavirus Treatment Protocol hidden by CDC and Media from Public -Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
Five critical care physicians have formed the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC). The group has developed a highly effective treatment protocol known as MATH+ . Of the more than 100 hospitalized COVID-19 patients treated with the MATH+ protocol as of mid-April, only two died. Both were in their 80s and had advanced chronic medical conditions .
The MATH+ protocol 7 calls for the use of three medicines, all of which need to be started within six hours of hospital admission:
· Intravenous methylprednisolone, to suppress the immune system and prevent organ damage from cytokine storms — For mild hypoxia, 40 milligrams (mg) daily until off oxygen; moderate to severe illness, 80 mg bolus followed by 20 mg per day for seven days. On Day 8, switch to oral prednisone and taper down over the next six days.
· Intravenous ascorbic acid (vitamin C) , to control inflammation and prevent the development of leaky blood vessels in the lungs — 3 grams/100 ml every six hours for up to seven days.
· Subcutaneous heparin (enoxaparin), to thin the blood and prevent blood clots — For mild to moderate illness, 40 mg to 60 mg daily until discharged.
Optional additions include thiamine, zinc and vitamin D. In addition to these medications, the protocol calls for high-flow nasal oxygen to avoid mechanical ventilation, "which itself damages the lungs and is associated with a mortality rate approaching nearly 90% in some centers". 8 - https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_public/departments/internal_medicine/EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf
IV. Successful Treatment of Coronavirus with Vitamin C IV, Vitamin D3, and balancing deficiencies
1. Vitamin C IV - successful treatment for Coronavirus being used by at least 4 countries (China, S Korea, Germany, U.S., etc.)
(b) China Hospital has 100% success rate treating Coronavirus with high-dose Vitamin C IV - Dr. Richard Cheng
(c) In an article published in the Chinese Journal of Infection Diseases, the Shanghai Medical Association endorsed the use of high dose vitamin C as a treatment for hospitalized people with COVID-19 ( 10 )
IV vitamin C is effective treating Coronavirus)
Intravenous vitamin C for reduction of cytokines storm in acute respiratory distress syndrome, PharmaNutrition , Volume 12, June 2020, 100190 Alberto Boreti et al
It is believed that pulmonary failure (ARDS) is the principal cause of Covid19′s action on humans. Perhaps, the reduction of the cytokines storm in the late stages of the Covid19 infection is the most significant application of IV Vit-C. Covid19 pneumonia is a complex medical disorder with high morbidity and mortality rate. This causes severe lung injury that results in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), a life-threatening lung disorder. This process prevents the necessary oxygen to enter into the lungs and ultimately causes death. Coronaviruses increase oxidative stress that promotes cellular malfunction and ultimately results in organ failure. It is believed that pulmonary failure (ARDS) is the principal cause of Covid19′s action on humans. The administration of anti-oxidizing agents along with proven conventional supportive therapies is believed to have an important role in controlling these medical situations IV Vitamin C and other antioxidants are extremely good agents for ARDS. These can be applied clinically. Importantly, high dose IV Vit-C is safe and effective
Shanghai now utilizes IV Vit-C in the treatment for Covid-19. Many physicians in China have identified promising results using IV Vit-C against Covid19.
High-dose intravenous vitamin C treatment for
COVID-19, Adnan Erol, Feb 2020
COVID-19 pneumonia seems to be a lung injury caused by the hyperactivation immune effector cells. High-dose vitamin C may result in immunosuppression at the level of these effectors. Therefore, intravenous high-dose vitamin C could be safe and beneficial choice of treatment in the early stages of COVID-19.
(Vit D deficiency a significant factor in Coronavirus, Pneumonia, & Cancer Risk)
(b) Association between pre - hospital vitamin D status and incident acute respiratory failure in critically ill patients: a retrospective cohort study. Thickett DR 1 , et al; BMJ Open Respir Res. 2015 Jun 13;2(1):e000074. doi: 10.1136/bmjresp-2014-000074. eCollection 2015. - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26113982
5. American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)--
Safe and Natural Approaches to Prevent & Treat COVID-19 & Other Viral Infections , Wednesday, April 8, 2020 (clinic treatments – IV C, etc.)
© Hospitals Finally Embrace High Dose Vitamin C for Treating COVID-19
(g) Andrew W Saul’s Update on Coronavirus (Covid-19 )- ( editor-in-chief of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service )- review by Dr. Joseph Mercola
· Aside from sepsis — which in one study was present in 59% of COVID-19 patients and 100% of those who died — blood clots also appear to be common in patients with severe COVID-19 disease
· Abnormal coagulation is associated with poor prognosis in patients with COVID-19. According to one case report, 71.4% of patients who died of COVID-19 met the criteria for disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) while only 0.6% of patients who survived met that criteria
· DIC refers to a systemic disorder that affects blood coagulation and can result in organ dysfunction and death. Prothrombotic DIC causes persistent blood clots. Sepsis is one of the most common causes of DIC
. P rophylactic alternatives that might be beneficial against blood clots include proteolytic enzymes such as lumbrokinase, nattokinase and serrapeptase, all of which act as natural anticoagulants by breaking down the fibrin that forms the blood clot
1. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
Opelousas General Hospital in Louisiana has deployed “off-label compassionate use” of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) for all COVID-19 patients with oxygen-resistant hypoxemia - (100% success rate for 1 st 11 patients- no ventilator needed)- During HBOT, you’re breathing air or oxygen in a pressurized chamber, which allows your body to bypass your lungs and directly absorb oxygen into your tissues. There’s no airflow being forced directly into the lungs, thus avoiding lung damage associated with ventilation
HBOT helps treat COVID-19 by reversing hypoxia, reducing inflammation in the lungs, increasing viricidal reactive oxygen species, upregulating HIF-increasing host defense peptides and reducing proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-6
Chinese doctors report “promising results” after treating five COVID-19 patients with HBOT. Two were in critical condition and five were severe. Patients experienced rapid relief of hypoxic symptoms, rapid correction of hypoxemia, improved lung pathology and a general reversal of associated conditions, including gastrointestinal symptoms
NYU Langone Health is recruiting 40 COVID-19 patients for a study using HBOT
b. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in preventing mechanical ventilation in COVID-19 patients: a retrospective case series Kerry Thibodeaux, MD et al; Opelousas General Health System
positive patients (n=5) at a single institution received hyperbaric oxygen
therapy (HBOT) between 13 and 20 April 2020. All the patients had tachypnoea
and low oxygen saturation despite receiving high FiO
. HBOT was added to prevent the need
for mechanical ventilation. A standard dive profile of 2.0ATA for 90 minutes
was employed. Patients received between one and six treatments in one of two
dedicated monoplace hyperbaric chambers.
the patients recovered without the need for mechanical ventilation.
Following HBOT, oxygen saturation increased, tachypnoea resolved and
inflammatory markers fell. At the time of writing, three of the five patients
have been discharged from the hospital and two remain in stable condition.
Conclusion: This small sample of patients exhibited dramatic improvement with HBOT. Most importantly, HBOT potentially prevented the need for mechanical ventilation. Larger studies are likely to define the role of HBOT in the treatment of this novel disease. Declaration of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest
to declare - https://aawconline.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/COVID-19/2020_Covid_Webinars/JoWC_2020_29_5_Serena_4pp%20Web_Lic.pdf
Dr. Thomas Levy (cardiologist) & Dr. Frank Shallenberger
(Nebulizer with hydrogen peroxide- oxygen therapy) https://www.janssendentalclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/H2O2-nebulization-therapy-3.19.2020.pdf
(some use food grade hydrogen peroxide diluted to 3 % topically for home treatment- foot bath or etc. for lesser infections or conditions making getting enough oxygen in system difficult)
The nebulization of hydrogen peroxide showed a clear virucidal effect on both HuNoV surrogates, MNV and FCV, on two different carriers and the use of nebulization should be promoted in complementarity with conventional disinfection methods in healthcare settings and food processing facilities to reduce viral load and spread of contamination.
4. Use of Ozonated Water against viruses for hand washing, disinfecting surfaces and equipment, treating wounds by dentists and doctors; and ozonated olive-oil for home disinfectant use
OZONE THERAPY FOR COVID-19
6. Does Ozone Therapy Really Work for COVID-19? (several countries have used ozone therapy successfully in treating Coronavirus) https://www.drsozone.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Ozone-and-Viral-Infections-in-One-Page.pdf
7. Ozone therapy for patients with SARS-COV-2 pneumonia: a single- center prospective cohort study
Hernández, A et al; Department of Internal Medicine. Policlinica Ibiza Hospital, Ibiza, Spain.
Findings: In this single-center proof-of-concept prospective cohort study of 18 patients with severe COVID-19 pneumonia , ozonated autohemotherapy was associated a 11-day reduction in mean time to clinical improvement compared to usual clinical care. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.03.20117994v2.full.pdf
Its effects are proven, consistent, safe and with minimal and preventable side effects. Diseases treated are infected wounds, circulatory disorders, geriatric conditions, macular degeneration, viral diseases, rheumatism/arthritis, cancer, SARS and AIDS.
Thailand Medical News -Feb 5k 2020-- Ozone Can Be Used To Destroy The New Coronavirus And Disinfect Areas
9. Simple- Low-Cost Method to Monitor Virus- most cases unreported
Study Indicates Virus Spread May Be 85 Times Higher Than Thought
More unreported mild cases than reported cases- consistent with sewage monitoring findings
The detection of the virus in sewage, even when the COVID-19 incidence is low, indicates that sewage surveillance would be be a sensitive tool to monitor the circulation of the virus in the population.