Intl1079 Summit Ave, St Paul MN55105(800-311-6265)
Adverse Health Effects
from Accumulation of High Levels of Mercury from Dental Amalgam Fillings in the
Gums, Oral Mucosa, and other parts of the body.
Peer-reviewed studies in
the medical literature document that:
Mercury is one of the most toxic substances in
existence and is known to bioaccumulate in the
body of people and animals that have chronic exposure.
Mercury has a high vapor pressure at room or
mouth temperature so that mercury in dental amalgam is continuously
vaporized and released into the oral air and saliva and accumulates in the
body to high levels.
High levels of mercury are released from
dental fillings into the teeth, tooth roots, gums, jawbone, oral tissue,
and blood vessels by galvanic currents due to dissimilar metals in amalgam
and metal crowns.
For those with large amalgam fillings or metal
crowns over amalgam,mercury and other dental metals accumulate in the gums at
the base of the teeth and may be seen in the mirror as dark grey or blue
Mouth bacteria convert mercury released by
amalgam into the highly toxic methyl mercury form.
The high levels of mercury that accumulates in
the mouth and other parts of the body of those with amalgam fillings
commonly cause gum inflammation, metallic taste, tender teeth, mouth sores
and pre-cancers, bad breath, bleeding gums, throat irritation, and serious
autoimmune conditions such as oral lichen planus,
stomatitis, eczema, multiple sclerosis(MS), lupus,
thyroiditis,etc.,caused by proliferation of
Due to the high mercury exposure of those with
amalgam fillings, high levels of mercury are excreted into sewers by those
with amalgam, so that dental amalgam has been found by municipal sewer
agencies to be the largest source of high levels of mercury found in
sewers and released into water bodies.
Peer-reviewed medical study and
medical lab documentation can be found at: