· New Cache of Documents Exposes Fauci & NIAID Funded Creation and Transfer of Covid-19 Virus to Wuhan where it was released; and Fauci Lied to Congress
( this was confirmed by the FOIA Fauci emails obtained by ICAN and released to public)
According to David Asher, former lead investigator for the U.S. State Department’s task force that looked into the origins of COVID-19, the data “made us feel the Wuhan Institute was highly probably the source of the COVID pandemic”
Asher also admits there is evidence in the genetic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 suggesting it’s been synthetically altered
An assessment report by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency states SARS-CoV-2 was likely an accidental release from an infectious diseases laboratory. Intentional release was ruled out
The Chinese tried to remove viral sequencing data from a European database. The sequences included adenovirus, a vaccine vector, which could indicate that SARS-CoV-2 is part of a vaccine program. Such a vaccine would likely be the antidote to a biological weapon
There is evidence the Wuhan Institute of Virology worked on classified military programs, and since the NIH has funded gain-of-function research on coronaviruses at the WIV, this could mean the U.S. funded research that ended up being used in a Chinese military bioweapons program
Robert Redfield, who led the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, says he thinks the coronavirus originated in a lab in Wuhan, China, and began spreading as early as September 2019
In the Quarterly Review of Biophysics, Norwegian scientist Birger Sorensen and British oncologist Angus Dalgleish also call COVID-19 manmade
The Case Is Building That COVID-19 Had a Lab Origin - By Jonathan Latham, PhD and Allison Wilson, PhD
According to U.S. deputy national security adviser Matthew Pottinger, “There is a growing body of evidence that the [Wuhan] lab is likely the most credible source of the virus” President Xi Jinping’s decision to block World Health Organization investigators from entering China has reignited fears that China is covering up the origin of SARS-CoV-2 . “Beijing’s herculean efforts to stymie investigations into the origins of the outbreak by destroying samples, hiding data, silencing Chinese scientists and journalists and spreading misinformation about the origins of the pandemic, are at best telling and at worst incriminating,” Metzl, says. “We know that many viruses at the Institute were manipulated using “gain of function” research to develop hybrid viruses to test their ability to infect human lung cells and humanized mice. Is it just coincidental that SARS-CoV-2 appears to have emerged in late 2019 already adapted for transmission to humans and that the COVID-19 outbreak occurred … in the only Chinese city with a high-level virology institute that was experimenting with novel and diverse bat coronaviruses and hosting secret military animal pathogen research?
· While some scientists have pushed the idea that SARS-CoV-2 arose and evolved naturally, skipping from one animal species to another before ultimately developing the capability of infecting humans, there’s no solid scientific evidence to back this theory, and there should be, were it true
· SARS-CoV-2 has several unique features that make it exceptionally well-adapted for human infection. This is odd, considering it hasn’t been found in any other living creature
· Between 2008 and 2012, more than 1,100 lab incidents involving highly infectious germs were reported to federal regulators. More than half were serious enough that lab workers required medical evaluation or treatment
· One technique that allows scientists to make a pathogen more virulent is called “serial passaging.” By passing the virus through a series of cells from different animals, the virus progressively adapts to the new host cell
· If it turns out that SARS-CoV-2 is an escaped lab creation, the logical conclusion would be that we need to severely restrict or stop gain-of-function research on pathogens
What Was Source of Coronavirus
The answer appears to be yes- bioweapons expert Francis Boyle ,
French Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier(re: HIV) says Virus is NOT Natural
· The main issue of SARS-CoV-2’s origin is whether or not dangerous gain-of-function research is wise and whether it should be allowed to continue — anywhere. Obama banned such research as too dangerous- per experience, but Trump/Fauci supported it again. Is this wise?
· If SARS-CoV-2 is an engineered manmade virus-as mounting strong research suggests — it is proof positive that gain-of-function research poses tremendous risks to humanity and that those risks far exceed any potential gain
· The risk of a laboratory release is immense. According to the Department of Homeland Security’s risk assessment for the National Bio- and Agro-Defense Facility in Kansas, the chances of a virus escaping the facility over its 50-year lifespan is 70%.
· Researchers have identified inserted sections in the spike surface that allow SARS-CoV-2 to bind to human cells. They also warn that current efforts to develop a COVID-19 vaccine are likely to fail simply because the etiology of the virus has been misunderstood.
Anthony Fauci Admits withholding important health information from the Public his excuse ridiculous.
DR. FAUCI BACKED CONTROVERSIAL WUHAN LAB WITH MILLIONS OF U.S. DOLLARS FOR RISKY CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH
NIH Probes US Funding of Wuhan Lab Suspected in Virus Outbreak
(History of accidents/releases of created bioterrorism agents at U.S. and Chinese Bioterrorism Facilities)
Gulf War Illnesses Research – Dr. Garth Nicholson; …
Plum Island Biological Warfare Facility-
by -- Lab 257, a book by Michael C. Carroll, has alleged a connection between Plum Island Animal Disease Center and the outbreaks of three infectious diseases : West Nile virus in 1999, Lyme disease in 1975, and Dutch duck plague in 1967. All continue to spread have major effects on large numbers of people.
Bioweapon Labs Must Be Shut Down and Scientists Prosecuted- Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
· Secretary of State Mike Pompeo recently stated that SARS-CoV-2 originated in a biosafety level 4 lab in Wuhan, China
· According to Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law, who drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, BSL 3 and 4 labs must be banned to prevent a catastrophe
· Serious safety breaches have been identified at laboratories working with the most lethal and dangerous pathogens in the world
· In October 2014, a U.S. moratorium on experiments on coronaviruses that might make the viruses more pathogenic and/or easy to spread among humans took effect. The moratorium was lifted at the end of December 2017
· Despite the U.S. moratorium, Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the NIAID, allowed coronavirus gain-of-function experiments to continue because they had begun before the moratorium was put in place. The Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 calls for fines and/or up to life in prison for anyone involved in the creation of a bioweapon